Michele Luppi Returns!

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Former VISION DIVINE Frontman's KILLING TOUCH To Issue Debut Through Scarlet In March
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 at 11:22:24 EST

Scarlet Records has signed a deal with KILLING TOUCH.

The band, featuring singer Michele Luppi (former frontman of VISION DIVINE), is clearly going to take the melodic metal sound with progressive influences that he is best known for, to another level.

The band lineup includes some of the best musicians in the Italian scene and also some very special appearances from Oleg Smirnoff (Vision Divine, DEATH SS, ELDRITCH), Andrea ?Tower? Torricini (Vision Divine) and Federico Puleri (Vision Divine), already confirmed.

One Of A Kind? is the title for Killing Touch?'s debut album, expected to be released in March 2009.

Here'?s how Michele Luppi commented the birth of this new, exciting band: ?"When I started writing the songs for this album and decided how Killing Touch should sound like, I knew I wanted to create a real band. I wanted to continue developing my musical interests with the same energy, passion and dedication that I?ve always put in my work, feeling the incredible support from all my fans all over the world. All of us are very excited and we are willing to create the best album ever and play live as much as we can. For all of you who have been waiting for us Killing Touch are coming! "

I have no idea why he wanted to leave Vision Divine. But here's hoping this disc is worth it.

Olaf has been known to be hard to cope with. I figure that's what happened... When you get almost everyone from VD joining him with Olaf being left aside, you gotta ask questions...

Steve

np: Shadrane - Temporal (I love this!!!!)