Mikael back into Bloodbath ?

Jinn said:
Also, after hearing Ghost Reveries, I have to sadly conclude that Mike has lost his growl :(

I still don't understand how you can feel that way....do you mean just the lows, the highs...or seriously the whole thing? I thought his voice (clean and growl) was the best it's been in quite awhile...maybe I'm just crazy though.

Can some one tell me if they still exist? cuz its seems dark with no singer and guitar :erk:

and Peter should definitly go back with em imo!!! :)

Hey,

I must agree on that Mikael isnt what he used to be. He has always been a favourite of mine when it comes to growling and so on, he has a great gorwl and clean voice and he can use them. The thing is on the new album hes kinda boring to listen to, theres no energy and he just does what he can do, but nothing more. I would like Mikael to be more agressive and pissed of, vause maybe then he would growl the shit of us!

But, I have to say that Mikael still is the best growler out there! All the others in this world including myself are to well, hoe do I say this in english hehe.
Were just to boring, we dont use our voices as much as Mikael does, but the best thing about him is his clarity and his articulation, you can here every word and thats the best thing about him I think. I hate death/bands with a growler that sounds like someone has put a sock in his fuckin throath.
Well... I listen to that kind of music anyway, dont now why, but they havnt the same greatness as Mikael does.

Damn, Im just sluddering away here. haha.... But thats my opinion I think haha... Now I gotta go write some satanic blackmetal songs to Vanmakt.

Hail!
//Tais

id have to agree on mikael being the best.sorry, havent heard anyone that can touch those growls.

Cerulean said:
*shakes head in misery*

Guess what not everyone thinks like you... if you can't grasp that then you obviously don't know the world very well...:rolleyes: Hurry up and make with the name and/or some crap about how tr00 kvlt you are for er...name dropping said obscure band/not having to answer everyones perrfectly inquieries into your preferences.

As for the rest of you... the words wishful and thinking spring to mind... it will almost certainly never happen, there are plenty of other excelent, unique Death vocalists out there, Mikael may be your favorite (although he isn't mine) but thats no reason to discount anyone else.