Mindflow 365 Song #2 - The Ride

Glad to see it is finally up for everyone to hear it, totally different song for them, but awesome, Danilo's voice is awsome on this.

1) This feels like a very "safe" song for MindFlow. Simple, catchy, short..... Surprisingly mainstream for a fairly eccentric band. That being said, I like it a lot.

2) What's with the $1 thing to download??? I downloaded the first track for free!!!

1) This feels like a very "safe" song for MindFlow. Simple, catchy, short..... Surprisingly mainstream for a fairly eccentric band. That being said, I like it a lot.

2) What's with the $1 thing to download??? I downloaded the first track for free!!!

2) The first one was for free but this one you have to pay $1 if you still don’t have 10 confirmed friends at mindflow365.com

Just have just to log-in or sign-up at the mindflow365.com, invite your friends with our form (at the “Tell Your Friends!” page – you can even import your contacts from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, AOL!) and ask them to confirm your e-mail. Or promote your code, which can be found at the menu, when you’re logged-in.

Totally love this song! I still have a deep love for the Mind Over Body stuff so it'll be hard to beat that, but this is still really terrific!

Btw, every Wednesday at 1:30pm Central the band members have a video chat. Fans come into the chat room and the guys are on the webcam. Ask your questions in the chat and the band will answer them live! It's always a lot of fun and you get a lot of inside/advance info! http://www.letyourmindflow.com/live If you're on my Facebook or Twitter friends list, I post reminders every week with the link.

Totally love this song! I still have a deep love for the Mind Over Body stuff so it'll be hard to beat that, but this is still really terrific!

I don't think they're gonna come close to Mind Over Body again. :(

This seems better than Destructive Device so far, though.

New video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_E7lYr8XuU&feature=PlayList&p=3863D5D45BC3EEE7&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

I don't think they're gonna come close to Mind Over Body again. :(

This seems better than Destructive Device so far, though.

I think they already got better than Mind Over Body. As much as I enjoy their Pain of Salvation inspired album, I still feel that DD is more purely them and is thus their best.

This song is good.

The new album is a lot more melodic than their previous albums. Destructive Device was very melodic, but the two new songs are very good. These guys really deserve recognition outside of our small circle of fans. :headbang: :kickass:

Gave this a listen (plus the first one, which I've forgotten about). Pretty sweet! Now, is the album itself out yet, or is this going to be one song per month until they release the album as a whole (and, let me guess, just in time for ProgPower XI).

Anyway, was awesome to get to see these guys play at ProgPower, plus Danilo really was a great guy. I hope to see them again in the future.

Gave this a listen (plus the first one, which I've forgotten about). Pretty sweet! Now, is the album itself out yet, or is this going to be one song per month until they release the album as a whole (and, let me guess, just in time for ProgPower XI).

Anyway, was awesome to get to see these guys play at ProgPower, plus Danilo really was a great guy. I hope to see them again in the future.

The album is not out, and it won't be released until after all songs have been released on this month-by-month basis. However, when the actual product comes out, there may be some extra stuff on it (at least that's what I understand from it). So for a whole year, we'll have one new Mindflow song per month, which is awesome.

Hey Shane, what do you say!?!?!? ;)

The album is not out, and it won't be released until after all songs have been released on this month-by-month basis. However, when the actual product comes out, there may be some extra stuff on it (at least that's what I understand from it). So for a whole year, we'll have one new Mindflow song per month, which is awesome.

Hey Shane, what do you say!?!?!? ;)

Lots of extra things!!!!!

I really like both 365 songs so far.

Btw, wanna remind folks that 365 will be the FOURTH album by Mindflow. Seems people are mistaking Mind Over Body to be the debut. There's also "Just The Two of Us. . .Me And Them", the debut.

Yep. And its good.