misfits?

Apr 23, 2006
i saw an interview on youtube with mike, appart from the interviewer being a complete idiot, i noticed that mike said he used to play misfits covers back when the band was just starting out. i know that most users on here HATE punk/hardcore but the misfits influence has been noted by bands such as Slayer, Metallica (espically Cliff Burton who had the misfits skull tatoo) and other bands, good and bad. so wat songs did you use to cover mike, and what is your feeling towards danzig era misfits today?? the only connection i have been able to obtain is when you played on the danzig created blackest of black tour.:headbang:

the misfits with danzig arent terrible, definitely a decent alternative to the ramones as shadows already stated above. as well as most other punk of that time. however i wouldnt even call myself a fan really. i can count on one hand how many times ive listened to them in the last 10 years probably.

sorry i didnt mean to gerneralise, just figured a lot of ppl who like opeth were metal or prog puritsts, didnt mean to offend. i personally like a lot of punk/hardcore music

I never got into the Misfits. I like Danzig's solo work (the first four albums anyway) much better.

i think punk/hardcore is good when im not in the mood for metal (which isnt very often). i agree the first 4 danzig albums are awesome, im going to see him at the melbourne show with doyle, its his last tour and the closest thing i'll ever get to a misfits reunion!

stupid nickname? its just 3 of my favourite songs put together.
not to be an asshole either but worldwide suicide makes it sound like ur an emo kid whos very angry at the world...awesome signiture though