misfits?

Exactly.

You know, he and Ian MacKaye (Minor Threat) and other members of Black Flag used to chase Motley Crue, who were supposed to be the bad boys of cock rock, down Rodeo Drive threatening to beat them up lol.

Wouldn't mind seeing that myself to be honest.

You don't fuck with Rollins, the man is the definition of hardcore, it would be Ian MacKaye but he's a skinny little fucker, who'd blow over in strong gust of wind.

Anyway I'm throwing this thread completely off topic, Misfits anyone?

Don't listen to Misfits or Danzig much anymore, but its nice to know Lucifuge II is in my collection if I ever want to hear "I'm the One"...hmm, maybe now...

iv eheard the one 'tallica covered and Mother...........both are good songs.....so Id think they're pretty good...though I havent really heard much only 2 songs ....to base my opinion...hahaha.....!!!...PEAC EOUT

Don Corleone said:
proper punk owns us all. especially the misfits.

bad religion is the shit though. always

bad religion is def. a gem....!!!!........i love the vocals........very distinct....i love that band.....!!!..."Sorrow" was a beaitiful song.......actualyl the singer is comin out with a solo CD soon...!!!......PEAC EOUT

i think when they played misfits covers, they weren't that good at playing their instruments and the misfits' stuff is pretty simple to play so they just played from bands whose material they could play.