Molly Hatchet

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
I Know this is not Prog, But me and my wife went out to Dinner Saturday Night, in A local Steak house in my home towm (Manville) N.J., The parking lot was jammed solid, I asked the owner who we know well since we eat there a lot.. I asked what going on is The Hells angles here again.... no he said Molly Hatchet is here for a 10:00 show $25.00 cover charge... so we said what the Hell Its 7:30 and where here for Dinner anyway so we stayed ,Im into sone southerd rock, (Marshall Tucker ) Have all their cds) Allman Bros.. Outlaws....etc. Yes I even had on cassett ""Flirtin with Disaster(who didnt at the time) show was kick ass.. place was rockin...............:Smokin::headbang::kickass: Played for 2 1/2 Hrs...:DPlace is a giant Center Bar tons of booths, Giant stage & dance floor, (once they remove tables.. This really caught me my susprise..nomally they have local bands....:wave:

Bob,
Did they play "Fall Of The Peacemakers"?
Great Song! Really Rocks!

""Rhythms of the Night"" End of Manville, before you get to Millstone.. The place used to be call ""The Yellow Rose"" a country Western Bar,,YUK....:lol: They make a mean Prime Rib....

Then check it out The place has a web site,,,,Paul:Smokin:Im not even going to mention the Hot Babes that hang their..

Your not insulting me at all ,I hate N.J.:yuk: I only came out here because AT&T was Hirering Vietnam Vets era in 1976... Im was:D born in the Bronx , moved to Long Island,,, Im a New Yorker.......:wave:

drop the "E" in hiring
and most of the Garden State is a suburb of New York, or Philly
except Cape May

anyway, aren't most of the southern rock bands retiring to NJ?
its their all Vegas?

You can have your prime rib. I'll take this 15 pound brisket instead:

photo-7.jpg

Did you run home and make that Brisket after your heard about the prime Rib just to take a picture of it? (( Is this a EAT or Die )):D:D:yow:

excuse me for not being "smoker" educated
I thought it is 1 hour per pound;
15 pounds=half a day, at least.............................

but I don't live in New Jersey

jw

Brisket takes anywhere from 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours to the pound. Too many variables to be able to tell precisely when it will be done. Meat is done when it is done. This one took about 16 hours.