More new drum samples

PeterPaul760

Feb 24, 2011
Hey guys, offering some new drum samples up on my website that I had just posted.

Most are taken through API, Vintech pre's and most of which are raw samples. Multiple Hits in different articulations (Crack, Hard, Medium, Soft) (some with x soft), I built these multisamples for me to use in my personal library so I get exactly what I want from a drum sample.

http://seraphrecordings.com/samples

.Wav and .Gog formats within the folders. If you have questions, feel free to email or PM me.

Everything sounds pretty good to me in the examples. Interested in letting me make TCI Trigger files for you in exchange for free samples?

Edit: I can do Kontakt also.

Seth Munson is on top of making the nki's right now :) and possibly tci's as well, I can let you know in case anything doesnt happen though! :)

Sounds good man!

How many random samples per velocity?
How many velocities?

(especially curious as to the cymbals)

No less than 5 per velocity, I'll get specifics as soon as I get back to my CPU. Electric company is doing electrical work and shut the power for today :p should be on though by now.

Velocities are crack, hard, medium, soft, and some are x-soft. And the pork pie acrylic comes with cross stick hits as well

Ok, powers back on!

Here are the specs to each snare, toms, and cymbals:

PEACE 14" X 7" STEEL SNARE: total of 25 different hits
-Crack (5 hits), Hard (4 hits), Medium (5 hits), Soft (5 hits), Ultra Soft (6 hits)

PORK PIE "PIG LITE" 14" X 6" ACRYLIC SNARE: total of 42 different hits
-Crack (7 hits), Hard (7 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (9 hits), Ultra Soft (7 hits), Cross Stick (5 hits)

PORK PIE "LITTLE SQUEALER" 13" X 7" MAPLE SNARE: total of 35 different hits
-Crack (8 hits), Hard (9 hits), Medium (6 hits), Soft (6 hits), Ultra Soft (6 hits)

DW UNPROCESSED MAPLE SNARE: total of 27 different hits
-Crack (9 hits), Hard (6 hits), Medium (4 hits), Soft (4 hits), Ultra Soft (4 hits)

DDRUM "DOMINION" 13" X 7" UNPROCESSED ASH SNARE: total of 34 different hits
-Crack (6 hits), Hard (8 hits), Medium (6 hits), Soft (9 hits), Ultra Soft (5 hits)

SPAUN UNPROCESSED ACRYLIC VENTED "COKE BOTTLE" 13" X 5.5" SNARE: total of 34 different hits
-Crack (8 hits), Hard (9 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (5 hits), Ultra Soft (5 hits)

SPAUN "BIRCH" TOMS:
-TOM 1: total of 17 different hits
-Hard (6 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (4 hits)

-TOM 2: total of 19 different hits
-Hard (7 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (5 hits)

-TOM 3: total of 19 different hits
-Hard (6 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (6 hits)

PEARL "VISION VSX" BIRCH TOMS:

-TOM 1: total of 17 different hits
-Hard (5 hits), Medium (7 hits), Soft (5 hits)

-TOM 2: total of 21 different hits
-Hard (7 hits), Medium (6 hits), Soft (8 hits)

-TOM 3: total of 17 different hits
-Hard (6 hits), Medium (5 hits), Soft (6 hits)

PEARL "MASTERS" BIRCH TOMS:

-TOM 1: total of 23 different hits
-Hard (9 hits), Medium (6 hits), Soft (8 hits)

-TOM 2: total of 23 different hits
-Hard (11 hits), Medium (6 hits), Soft (6 hits)

CYMBAL PACK 1:

-Hi Hat - Sabian AAX Stage Hats 14"
-Closed (5 hits)
-Open (6 hits)
-Semi Open (5 hits)

-Crash L - Sabian Paragon 18"
-Hard (7 hits), Medium (5 hits), Soft (5 hits), CHK (5 hits)

-Crash R - Zildjian A Custom 20"
-Hard (6 hits), Medium (5 hits), Soft (5 hits), CHK (7 hits)

-Ride - Sabian Paragon 22"
-Bell (6 hits)
-Body (6 hits)

-China - Sabian AAX Extreme Chinese 19"
-Hard (6 hits), Medium (5 hits), CHK (5 hits)

GUISE!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR: Pick up at LEAST Peter's 2 Pork Pie SNRS which have quickly become 2 of my go-to SNR samples and of course, the amazing PEACE SNR which has a totally different vibe.

The Acrylic Pork Pie is just KILLER KILLER KILLER.

Honestly, all the samples Peter has up are of AMAZING quality, recorded beautifully and what's more, there are tons of variety, SONICALLY, in the sounds, which I know we all love.

I've honest to god found myself coming to these samples right out of the gate when starting a mix to get a SOLID drum sound down to work with and then enhance with all of my other goodies from there!

=D Plus, Peter is an awesome dude and deserves more exposure and credit!

and dudessssssss, do yourself a favor and at LEAST pick up the first 3 PROCESSED Snares, the Peace and the two Pork Pie's.

They've already become an instant 'WIN" for me and went right to my 'go-to' samples folder. EXCELLENT prices Peter has these up at!

Also, in the peace and pork acrylic, the room is baked in there, comp it hard. My old room was lovely. totally miss it :(

Offering my entire sample library to anyone who can make .nki's for kontakt. All samples listed, + a few more insane insane samples I am about to post up. :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just you guys wait.

Peter and I have been collab'ing on some INSANE shit; coming out VERY soon. =D