More new drum samples

To all other customers as well! Thanks for your business! I will be emailing everyone in the morning! So expect emails!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make an announcement for CJ and his sample pack, the "one shot death snares". I will be posting CJ's pack on sale for only $8 this week!!! Monday the 23rd through Friday the 27th. Also to sweeten the deal, when you purchase CJ's death snares, you will also receive any one of my own snares, customers choice, for free!!! So an awesome pack + any snare you want available from me!!! These will be great to have when the "death kicks" come out soon!!! ;)*

www.seraphrcordings.com/samples

*all drums on my site have audio demos, so you are able to hear before purchase

Bought the maggot snare! >.<
sounds awesome
my drummer has that snare and you capture its "character" very well

Bought the maggot snare! >.<
sounds awesome
my drummer has that snare and you capture its "character" very well

Thanks man! It's a sweet snare for sure. Definitely handles any tuning well, I'm looking to buy a pearl free floating maple for my next one, or if I can find an FF brass that would be killer! I found an FF brass on ebay for 80 bucks, but it has hexagonal lugs. Apparently, the throwoff on the hexagonal lugs can't be replaced anymore so I was bummed. Might still be worth it to snag the shell though.

(With the exception of the cymbal pack, free kick, and one shots) All samples I offer on my website now come with NKI's for use with kontakt and also come in .ZIP format for you non winRAR users. :) For those of you who waited to pick things up until the NKI's were made, you were not forgotten!

www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

it would be really cool if the cymbals were in NKI, that way users could combine the individual shells nki's with the cymbals nki to create a custom seraph drum instrument of their own.

any plans for this?

I have made the cymbals in NKI, but have NO idea how to make it in the same instrument so Seb is gonna skype me to show me how to do so. Should be another week til they are up :) Also, pondering other ideas as well for instruments :)

seraphblackfriday22.jpg

Check it out, and don't miss out!