Most anticipated releases in 2004

Dream Thief

Soul Of The Black Forest
Oct 9, 2003
Land of the Free
www.power-metal.co.uk
Okay, so now we are into the New Year, what are you most looking forward to as far as album releases go??

I'll list a few of mine as a starter...(off the top of my head!!)

> Sonata Arctica new CD (obviously :p )
> Nightwish new CD
> Dragonforce new CD
> Thunderstone - The Burning
> EdGuy - Hellfire Club + King of Fools EP
> My Dying Bride new CD
> Rhapsody new CD
> Vanishing Point new CD

Of course there's also the UK release of Neverworld to look forward to aswell. And here's hoping for a new release from Blind Guardian though I've heard no news yet. :erk:

Well, that's all I can think of now but there are some great releases lined up. 2004 is gonna be very metal indeed!!! :headbang:

at the moment it's Blood and Belief - BLAZE and Neverworld - Power Quest

not sure who else is lining up releases at the moment (tho pretty sure that Priest should be bringing one out in 2004)

I've heard Thunderstone's new album and it sounds very promising.

The one for me is obviously Gamma Ray's new album. Also looking forward to hearing Galloglass's follow up and Primal Fear's Devil Ground.

Will the new Priest album be ready this year?

im looking forward to:

Edguy - Hellfire club + king Of Fools ep
Powerquest - neverworld (uk release)
Primal Fear - Devils Ground
Thunderstone - The Burning
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden ( i wanna see if Tim Owens has destroyed Iced Earth like many people say)

Also New Nightwish and Dragonforce albums

This is going to be one hell of a year i can see myself being very poor

Eagle - according to Priest's site, they took the christmas and new year period off and they'll continue writing for the album this month, then go into the studios asap after that. They are planning a major 2004 tour as well, but not sure how many dates they'll do in this country (considering Halford didn't reach here on the Crucible tour)

Im definatly looking foward to the new Dragonforce album and also the UK release of Neverworld too as then i can buy it and put it on my night where I Dj!!!

And if Exodus have a new cd out then that will be killer too as well as many other bands that I could mention! :D

Dan W said:
at the moment it's Blood and Belief - BLAZE and Neverworld - Power Quest

not sure who else is lining up releases at the moment (tho pretty sure that Priest should be bringing one out in 2004)
That's exactly my lot too! ^_^ though I'm gonna have to look into this new DragonForce - nobody told me anything about it! o_O

EDIT: w00t, out not long after BLAZE's album :D I also forgot to mention Intense's debut and the vinyl version of Ad Hominem's new album...looks like it'll be a good year :)