MSN etiquette

toolsofthetrade said:
cos u change yer nick like every 5 days ;) and ppl are too stupid to remember yer email... y'ould sod you :p

excuse me for disturbing you @ 3 am duncan, just checking up every now and then - just say "feck off" when needed.

it wont happen again

Salute.jpg

no, I mean people add me, I accept, then they ask

There are hardly any people I regularly chat with. Just me girl and some mates. My status is 'away' most of the time so when I don't feel like chatting I just act like I'm really away. I'll respond most of the time though. And I rarely ever start a conversation...

I dont usually start conversations because Im busy most of the time or because I dont want to bother anyone,I just wait the conversation come to me

i still use it. but it gets worser anyday. like when someone who i dont know at all wants to chat. i have better things to do than talking to a stranger. they ask for like 5 times to add me to them list and all that. i put them on me ignore list then. pff.

i was one of those "leet" people with a 7digit icq number :p
then my cousin un-registered it instead of removed it from his machine. so now im stuck with my not so leet 8 digit icq number :)
there used to be a lot of spammers that used it to distribute shitty ads
the worst thing about all the chat programs is they never like to be shut down, they always want to stay running in your system tray and startup with the machine

StevenK said:
i was one of those "leet" people with a 7digit icq number :p
then my cousin un-registered it instead of removed it from his machine. so now im stuck with my not so leet 8 digit icq number :)
there used to be a lot of spammers that used it to distribute shitty ads
the worst thing about all the chat programs is they never like to be shut down, they always want to stay running in your system tray and startup with the machine

Well, my MSN won't even start in the office.

ICQ is evil, really, it made me live the worst two weeks of my live EVER. So I never use it any more.

i have no problem with icq, only once in a while someone i dunno tries to contact me. But it'S really quite now. MSN is ok too, never had anyone sneaking into me list who i don't want to be there.

yeah that uh-oh noise has been over played,

msn like a lot of microsoft products is just another rip off of another software product with different features.
icq rocked

Don't even mention that fucking uh-oh stuff, if I ever get to hell, it's gonna be played while I'm perishing in fire.

Uh-oh

Uh-oh

Uh-oh

Fuck-oh

Fuck-oh

Fuck-oh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH