Need 2 rooms / 2 double beds each...ASAP

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
Just got kicked in the groin as Hotels.com and The Highland Inn just informed us that our rooms previously confirmed are indeed not confirmed...another act of stupidity even with our confirmation in hand they now say they are sold out....NICE!

Any help from you great people would be greatly appreciated.
We need (2) rooms from Sept 12-14. location not much of
a concern as we have a van. And different hotels will be ok.

Any help and/or direction is so appreciated...Oliva and I are quite excited about the upcoming workshop....And Kamelot/Nightwish.

:headbang:

I'm going to be giving up a double room at the RI @ 17th Street as my roomies all bailed (Apparently promotions and jobs are more important or something.) and I'm now going to be at the Artmore. It's going to be a few days before I can offload it but I'll email you.

I'm going to be giving up a double room at the RI @ 17th Street as my roomies all bailed (Apparently promotions and jobs are more important or something.) and I'm now going to be at the Artmore. It's going to be a few days before I can offload it but I'll email you.

Pat - check PM please.

I definitely recommend the Courtyard Inn & Suites. 800 Sidney Marcus Blvd. It's only a couple miles away, it's extremely clean (only about 6 year old hotel), you get breakfast in the mornings, and free parking at the hotel. I've stayed there 4 years in a row now and can't think of a better alternative if I'm not within walking distance of Center Stage.

I copied this from our facebook note on the PP page..

Why consider a condo over a hotel?

When traveling with a group, you get to spend time together while maintaining your privacy.
A complete kitchen with full-size stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher, as well as dishes and utensils.
Full-size fridge to fit all of your groceries, restaurant leftovers, AND beer
Washer and dryer
Most offer free Parking
Free WiFi
Feels more like home
Security.. leave your things in your condo, lock it up on your way out the door, and know that nobody is going to enter your room to clean or change sheets.
No knocks at the door while you're sleeping "Housekeeping!"
More room to relax.. recliner, sofa, etc.

NOTE: there are very few condos available in Midtown and Atlantic Station for rent during PPUSA XIII. It is a busy weekend with a Georgia Tech home football game, Braves game, etc.

$104/night, sleeps 4, no deposit, free parking, Downtown

$99/night, sleeps 2-4, Peachtree Towers

$95/night, sleeps 2-3, Peachtree Towers

$110/night, sleeps 2, Peachtree Towers

$100/night, sleeps 2-6, Peachtree Towers

$100/night, sleeps 2-4, Peachtree Towers

$125/night, sleeps 2-4, Peachtree Towers

$100/night, sleeps 1-2, Peachtree Towers

$119/night, sleeps 4, Downtown

$100/night, sleeps 4-6, near Civic Center MARTA station

$125/night, sleeps 2-4, Downtown

$95/night, sleeps 2-3, corner of Peachtree & Baker Streets

$145/night, sleeps 8, Atlantic Station, free shuttle

Room issue resolved....thanks to Mr and Mrs H and all the pp community....see ya soon!

still need to get rooms booked as well. I emailed two different condo places listed above and still no emails back :( may have to look into some hotels...