NEED A LITTLE HELP....

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey prog power family....I just put up a new website, and on our front page, I'm not seeing some things that my webmaster is....wondering, how many other folks are not seeing what I'm not seeing.

If you guys can check the page on this link,

www.NightmareRecords.com

Then fill out this poll thread, it would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks,

Nightmare Forum
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ll-thread-help-you-seeing-our-front-page.html

also if you feel like leaving some key info for the webmaster...like if your using a PC or MAC
and what browser your using that would be helpful as well ; ) Thank you!

Lance King

I checked it out. I'm using a Windows machine with Firefox 3.0.1.

... But... how do I know if I'm not seeing something if I can't see it!? :)

On the splash page, the ENTER is too low and crosses over the button links at the bottom. And I'm assuming the "The New and Improved Website is NOW OPEN" is also supposed to be within the boxed area but that's actually below the button links. The main site seems to load fine but as Sumeet said, w/o knowing what it's supposed to look like, we can't let you know.

1z6sa6g.jpg

LOL well if you go to the poll link you'll see in text what your supposed to see and you can tell me there if you see it or not ; )

REgarding the ENTER link, I asked the webmaster to make that bigger today,
I'm aware it's overlapping, not a big deal at the moment, I'm more concerned about the graphics in side, but it seems that anyone using an older browser like IE is fine with it, but updated versions of Safari and Firefox are not doing it because they have new versions of a Flash reader, or this is my understanding at this point. So for some reason these browsers are not seeing that specific flash.

Anyway, thank you all for the feedback anyone else that has anything new to contribute on a different browser, love to hear from you, I was just wanting to know if we should synch up the space that some folks aren't not seeing or revert to an older flash enter page I was using before that seemed to work for everyone.