Need Music

Some nice releases due this fall!

Hey Bob,
Explore another genre.
You should pick up the "Best Of Donny & Marie Osmond!" (it smokes!) :lol::lol::lol: ;)

USD HEAD, Im trying not to buy on impulse Any more. I know there are tons of cds on The Site, (God Knows Ive been up & down the list) ,If its not something Im looking for or familar with, I m not getting it. I have a whole pile of cds that I got on impulse that I dont listen too anymore, And it was a waste of money, & space..:)

I hear the latest BeeGees restrospective kicks ass and you should also check out Tony Orlando and Dawn's greatest hits! You can really begin to hear their early prog leanings on that one!:D

thanks ,after I finish listening to all my ::pet Shop Boys:: & My Backdoor Boys cds,:Smokin: I will pull out my Bee Gees Greatest hits cd..........

Hey Bob. Cant believe you left out New Kids that Suck C_ _ k! Thats a real crowd pleaser! Sorry if i offended anyone with my humor but i couldnt resist! Now i hope i didnt just get myself kicked off this forum. That would suck!

SOME FALL RELEASES:

Nosound - "Sol29" CD/DVD
K2 - "Black Garden"
Final Conflict -(New Cd)
Kramer - "The Colors Of Love"
Marillion - "Less Is More" - Live DVD
Various - "Unwritten Pages"
Ark - "Wild Untamed Imaginings"

(& "Rich Man, Poor Man" - The Complete Series" on DVD!;))

Ill Take K-2 & Kramer...:wave:

Hey Ken, I was driving home from work yesterday, And I saw a "'I love Prog"' bumper sticker ( love was a heart)... How about printing up a shit load & sell them for $5.00 a piece, You will rack it up....:worship:

I've got a bumpersticker that says "got prog?"
I bought it a fews years ago.

There you go Ken, Bumper stickers & T-Shirts. (Hint,Hint):):headbang: I know your not making out on The Books/Clothing on the site.