New Album Clips

:worship: Awesome. I hadn't heard the third one yet. They're all good! I want more! :headbang:

I was just getting ready to post something this morning about how I have been coming here every day to check the news in eager anticipation of MOS news! Glad to see the business negotiations are coming to a close... I've been praying for you Matt, for the CD, and for the band.

I love you guys! Bring on the new CD! Give the world another tasteful metal gift of the gospel!!!

(I'd like to have used better and more interesting vocabulary in this post, but I'm so excited... :loco:)

In Christ,
Mike Conner

All I can say is WOW. Man..those clips sound amazing! You guys are so talented..thank you so much for using your talents for God and His message.

-Toby

Man! This sounds killer !:kickass:

I am soooooo looking foward to having the album in my hands. This is top quality stuff that should get Theocracy much more notice (if there is justice in the music world). I know - doing it for the glory of God is the most important thing, but from a professional music side of things i can easily see music of this standard getting a great deal of attention from mags, reviewers etc...

Wow, awesome. I especially love the stronger, fuller sound On Eagle's Wings has. That was the first Theocracy song that I had (I downloaded it from Myspace) and I've listened to that song to death a long time ago already (and that was at 96kbs!). I'm very much looking forward to hearing the cd in full.

It's funny cause I come here almost everyday also to check if there are new updates or threads, hoping for another morsel, lol. This is my favorite kind of music, about my favorite subject; the most amazing being to ever exist, Author of life, God and Savior of my soul, who deserves the highest (and most intense) praise, and about His kingdom and our relationship with Him! I think (can I share my heart?) if anything deserves this kind of music it's Him, and I'm thankful you (Matt) and the band decided to give Him glory with your music.
Blessings from Canada

Those sound totally amazing! I can't wait to hear the rest of those songs (especially clip 1).

The clips sound great! I like the sound of the updated ones very much and the 3rd clip is awesome! Love the shouted background vocals!

The 3rd clip is from the song Laying the Demon to Rest which first came out on the Sowega Metalfest sampler cd (the metalfest was canceled, but at least the cd was available for a while) - it's 9 1/2 minutes and wait till you hear the whole epic! When I first played the metalfest cd I remember thinking, I loved Matt's voice on the first album, but wow, this is like Matt's vocals on steroids!!
:OMG:

Totally blown away ...

Matt, Jon, Shawn, I gotta tell you, your music has truly been a blessing for me. You have really inspired me, which has led me to wanting to write music myself. And now I might be going to a studio with my band to record a song that I've written..!
:OMG:
So, thanks for showing me how great music can be! :)
God bless you again and again and again.

/Kris

Wow! Those clips are awesome! What track is the first one from?

Oh, and Laying the Demon to Rest = :worship:

Wow!! I really like the transitions in clip 1 (last 10 seconds) and clip 3 (last 20 seconds). You still hear the same song, but it sounds totally different but also totally belongs to the song.

That's what I like about Theocracy, many bands figure out some nice riff and create an entire song around it. Theocracy does not stop at one nice sounding melody, but keeps surprising with unexpected changes in the song.

Those are great, but I don't want to come to conclusions for the whole album by listening to short parts from it. I want to get the whole album before I can decide anything...

That's what I like about Theocracy, many bands figure out some nice riff and create an entire song around it. Theocracy does not stop at one nice sounding melody, but keeps surprising with unexpected changes in the song.
Then you've been listening to the wrong bands :cool: