New Annihilator?

SheisMySin

Apr 24, 2006
Anyone get this?

I'm checking out the sound bytes from the website and they are catchy for sure. I wish he would get a freaking BAND to back his music, because there's talent there, but the sound is so thin.

Still...sounds good, kinda like Criteria of a black widow. Not heavy heavy, but thrashy and catchy.

lol whatever I like what I hear so far...especially with all the guest musicians, Alexi Lahiho...Haunted...Lamb of God...etc...

Yeah it's an epic fail. They stopped being any sort of thrash over a decade ago. All thats left is mallcore garbage, and hell, judging by the shitty guests, they must actually believe that they are metal. That album isn't metal. That album is just shit.

Anyone get this?

I'm checking out the sound bytes from the website and they are catchy for sure. I wish he would get a freaking BAND to back his music, because there's talent there, but the sound is so thin.

Still...sounds good, kinda like Criteria of a black widow. Not heavy heavy, but thrashy and catchy.

criteria is a good stuff. i like so much!!! maybe i'll give a chance to them again.

It's Witchtrap.

And I have. :yuk:

My bad.

All I've heard from Annihilator was Alice in Hell & some of Never, Neverland. Maybe I need to get those two albums. I remember them being pretty damn cool. Me & my friend even covered a couple of their songs. I don't remember how good the rest of the albums were though.

Annihilator have always been fucking terrible.

It seems like everyone knows someone that thinks that Jeff Waters is the shit. Don't get me wrong he has talent, but what has he really ever done aside from the first two Annihilator records?! There a glimmers of hope here and there from album to album... I think had he been asked to join Megadeth years ago, the result would have been the same, he would have recorded a record or two and been sent packing...