new biohazard...

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
just bought this today-
i cannot believe how shit this CD is!!! (all 36 mins of it)
from a band that made great records like 'urban discipline' and 'state of the world address'- this is a really embarrasing album.
for a start the recording is so shit. really dull and muffled. gives me a headache.
as a band, they sound totally uninspired and the songs are so predictable. just plain boring music.
they sound like they've run out of ideas and are purely going through the motions.
me and my friend struggled listening to it in the car until we both decided to turn it off after 5 minutes.
this will be going right back to the store tomorrow for a refund.
what a disappointment...

any thoughts??

They were in town Friday night, and I didn't go because I was out of town for a weekend seminar. I was bummed that I didn't get to see them. Maybe it was for the best. I loved, LOVED the first 3 releases. I saw them 3 times: opening for Pantera and the Seps 1994. Opening for Slayer (w/ Machine Head) 1995. Both of those were at Daytons infamous Hara Arena. Then I saw them on the 1st Ozzfest playing first in front of a half empty Riverfront Col. w/ Ozz, Danzig and the Seps in late 1996 They killed each time. I still have never seen them headline, and I need to do that at some point.

I had this album in my hands the other day and I couldn't bring myself to buy it. They let me down the last 2 albums so bad. I've been waiting for some reviews of it from my fellow metalheads before I buy it. It's not looking like they're gonna get a sale from me.

hmm. sounds to me like they wrote and recorded the whole thing in a day!!

uncilvization was equally bad.

they need to get back to 'urban discipline' and 'state of the world address'-quality songwriting.

puts into perspective what quality music anthrax releases.

gonna see em in a couple of weeks, they perform at the same place Trax did last time and I'm really curious to see who atracts more people.
BTW all Bio cd's are average!!but they put on a killer live show!!