New CD's that you have gotten recently

ywiRjJJ.jpg

AwFNkef.jpg

rAExRsH.jpg

jeS0yhY.jpg

fellxJA.jpg

DiWvKzJ.jpg

Just took advantage of the Hells Headbangers 10 for $50 sale. Got all of the corsair stuff (great metal rock material, one gripe is with all of their deep space talk not much in the way of prog going on just your basic 70's rock worship, still real great though), completed my Pagan Altar collection with Judgement of the Dead (great non doom NWOBHM stuff, not sure why they are considered doom at all really not a slow band and just cause you have a black sabbath influence does not mean you are doom), also got the last 2 Force of Darkness cds (great thrashing material, up till now I was relying on the live bootleg cd of them my friend Kamilo from chile sent me in 2003!), Zemial - Nikta(sp?)( This while amazing when presented live during their surprise Detroit performance which I happened to walk in after my buddy logan and i returned from the Wishbone Ash concert earlier that day, does not hit as hard on cd, seems a little lackluster in the confines of the studio, still some very good greek style black metal with sprawling lead sections worthy of praise.), the latest Satanic Warmaster cd whose name escapes that I still haven't listen to, as well Powerlord - The Awakening (classic US Power/Thrash ala Show No Mercy), can't remember the other cd right now, may have to run out to car to remember.........hah.