New Decrepit Birth......

JosephAcevedo

Jul 31, 2005
Las Vegas
www.myspace.com
I was wondering who here has heard the new album "Diminishing Between worlds"?

I have it and I must say it is VERY impressive. Unlike "and time begins" (debut album) this album brings alot of new elements to DB. This album has dare i say alot of Prog elements along with melodies and killer solo's. The band has incoporated the influence of later DEATH, QUO VADIS, & ILLOGICIST into the new album.

FUCKING great evolution for this band. Can't wait to see them on tour with HATE ETERNAL , 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, & BLACK DAHLIA MURDER.

::waves::

Been a huge fan of this band as well as Severed Savior and Odious Mortem for many years. Great bands. New DB is awesome.

::waves::

Been a huge fan of this band as well as Severed Savior and Odious Mortem for many years. Great bands. New DB is awesome.

Yeah, I couldn't really tell that you liked them by your username or anything :lol:

Severed Savior is fucking sweet though! I still haven't listened to Odious Mortem yet

Yeah, I couldn't really tell that you liked them by your username or anything :lol:

Severed Savior is fucking sweet though! I still haven't listened to Odious Mortem yet

Also check out The Faceless if you haven't already. Tight as hell, technical, but also they've got a lot of groove.

Also check out The Faceless if you haven't already. Tight as hell, technical, but also they've got a lot of groove.

They're not bad, but I definitely wasn't impressed live. As far as technical death goes I tend to stick with:

Alarum
Atheist
Augury
Cynic
Death
Gorguts
Gorod
Lykathea Aflame
Neuraxis
Martyr
Quo Vadis
Spawn Of Possession

...and so on. That said, I most definitely need to check out the new Decrepit Birth album. :headbang:

Well.. yeah. He's also a hobo.... no joke, homeboy chooses to live a "natural" life most of the time from what i understand. I checked his myspace once (yeah, he's damn near homeless and STILL has a myspace page :lol: ) and he goes on about that shit.

Kind of like those hippies from Wolves In The Throneroom? :lol:

I just got Diminishing Between Worlds in the mail and it sounds amazing. They really managed to combine a modern sound with that old-school death metal vibe ala Death/Atheist/Cynic/Pestilence. This will pretty definitely be in my top five for the year. :kickass:

I just got Diminishing Between Worlds in the mail and it sounds amazing. They really managed to combine a modern sound with that old-school death metal vibe ala Death/Atheist/Cynic/Pestilence. This will pretty definitely be in my top five for the year. :kickass:

I agree. Hopefully the next album will have better production (maybe they'll finally sign to decent label).