New Gamma Ray EP Out in March

Looking forward to the album, not so much the ep. I always get timid with eps as they usually aren't worth the cost. However, lately they have been putting out great albums every other album, so I'm fully expecting a good album this time. Their last one was very meh.

Edguy has great EPs.
Honestly, aside from maybe one or two full lengths, the only Edguy stuff I still have and wouldn't consider parting with is the King of Fools EP and Superheroes.

"I'm a bonus traaaaack! On the way to Japaaaaan"

I wish more EP's had almost all exclusive non LP material like what Edguy with with the "Superheroes" EP. And with the Avantasia EPs as well.

Yeah, I wish more bands would do this too. If this new Gamma Ray EP is mostly junk like demo versions of album tracks, I'm not going to bother. If it's exclusive stuff it'll rule. (It better rule!)

Yeah, I wish more bands would do this too. If this new Gamma Ray EP is mostly junk like demo versions of album tracks, I'm not going to bother. If it's exclusive stuff it'll rule. (It better rule!)

The recent Stratovarius EPs have been the worst examples. You're paying almost full album prices for one or two tracks (that are going to be on the full-length like a month later) and there's a throwaway live track or radio edit. No thanks.

The last Stratovarius album was a throwaway anyhow. Such a shame as I thought Polaris was good.

I have heard nothing but bad things about their newest one, which might even be out now.

The last Stratovarius album was a throwaway anyhow. Such a shame as I thought Polaris was good.

I have heard nothing but bad things about their newest one, which might even be out now.

the new song has almost a techno beat going through it. The song isnt bad but I hope this isnt some new thing they are doing. I think it is out in a few weeks.

the new song has almost a techno beat going through it. The song isnt bad but I hope this isnt some new thing they are doing. I think it is out in a few weeks.

I read a review of it where someone said the same thing.
Yeah, as whacked out as Timo was, I do miss his speedy, yet catchy lead guitar work. It is indeed missed.

I love the UNISONIC album straight through.
Can't say that about the last GAMMA RAY, that's for sure.

You dog a band pretty quickly don't you? I'll agree the Unisonic CD is better than the last Gamma Ray, but Gamma Ray is still one of the more consistent bands out there.