New PoS tune - Sisters + new album teaser

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami

'Sisters'. I believe this song was ripped from an online radio airing thus the less than stellar quality (although the band is going for a more raw production sound so who knows).

Here is a long teaser of the songs (compiled by a fan) that will be included in the album, Road Salt - One.

STANDARD EDITION
Jewel case with 20 page booklet.

1. No Way ( 5:28 ) (standard edit)
2. She Likes To Hide (2:57)
3. Sisters (6:15)
4. Of Dust (2:32)
5. Tell Me You Don't Know (2:42)
6. Sleeping Under The Stars (3:35)
7. Darkness Of Mine (4:17)
8. Linoleum (4:55)
9. Curiosity (3:33)
10. Where It Hurts (4:51)
11. Road Salt (3:00) (standard edit)
12. Innocence (7:15)

Total playing time ca 52 min.

LIMITED EDITION
Fold-out digi pack with 24 page booklet.

1. What She Means to Me (bonus track)
2. No Way (extended edit)
3. She Likes to Hide
4. Sisters
5. Of Dust
6. Tell Me You Don’t Know
7. Sleeping Under the Stars
8. Darkness of Mine
9. Linoleum
10. Curiosity
11. Where it Hurts
12. Road Salt (extended edit)
13. Innocence

Total playing time ca 56 min.

Road Salt one is scheduled for release May 17 and will be available as CD (Standard), CD (Limited), LP (with gatefold cover) and Digital Download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sisters fits into the indie pop world nicely. Its a decent enough song.

No Way.... I'm with Glenn right now. Especially the opening part and when it is repeated.

I listened to the entire disc and I think I threw up a little in my mouth. Christ, what happened to the classic P.O.S. sound? The disc is so laid back and poppy it kinda makes me want to toss all of the discs that came before. Truly bummed that the ride is over, but then again...I think it ended the last time they played ProgPower. I left less than impressed.

Is there a classic PoS sound? One Hour by the Concrete Lake doesn't sound like Remedy Lane, BE doesn't sound like The Perfect Element, Scarsick doesn't sound like Entropia.

This band sounds like indie rock to me, plain and simple. I'm not saying that it's bad, but just not my thing. I wish that I could understand what he's saying in the song, America. I'd be interested to see if it's in a negative or positive light, but I honestly can't make out the lyrics.

~Brian~

Is there a classic PoS sound? One Hour by the Concrete Lake doesn't sound like Remedy Lane, BE doesn't sound like The Perfect Element, Scarsick doesn't sound like Entropia.

Ok, but seriously... Perfect Element, Entropia and Remedy Lane are somewhat similar. More than the rest. Therefore, I think people expect PoS to sound more like these albums than anything else.

The new album sucks. Plain and simple. I'm a fanboy usually, but I really can't stand it so far.

This band sounds like indie rock to me, plain and simple. I'm not saying that it's bad, but just not my thing. I wish that I could understand what he's saying in the song, America. I'd be interested to see if it's in a negative or positive light, but I honestly can't make out the lyrics.

~Brian~

Seriously, try Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element.

Give it a chance. Those are the best two and totally *not* indie rock. I promise you.