new samples/clips (including some of my favorites so far)

Damn, seriously tempted to get those sets (even though I won't be getting trigger until later this month)... I take it buying kicks and snares separately now is gonna be cheaper than the full drums later on?

Damn, seriously tempted to get those sets (even though I won't be getting trigger until later this month)... I take it buying kicks and snares separately now is gonna be cheaper than the full drums later on?

the packs include WAV and TCI, so you can use them with aptrigga, soundreplacer, drumrehab, drumagog and anything else.
the full drum pack will be a bit more expensive than the independent snare/kick packs, but not by very much.
for ALL the samplepacks: all packs will be updated free of charge, there'll always be samples added to the kick, snare and tom packs.
I just don't wanna start selling the tom pack before I got at least 5 great different sets of toms, that's why I offered this "kick+snare=drums" pack, that way I can add one tom kit after the next without having to feel bad about it since it's essentially just a free bonus for the early kick+snare buyers

Yeah, a REAL drummer would be able to tune his floortom down an extra step between hits anywayzz!!

A REAL drummer doesn't need two floor toms :D

k lads, you should try this:

load up the Rarefaction kick and this kick (wet slap) and blend them in a roughly 1:1 ratio (try other ratios as well!), invert the phase on one of them
RF kick + WetSlap kick + ∅ =:OMG:

Interesting on the wetslap kick the low end comes from the 30hz area rather than the typical 80hz area, was that intentional?

That blend sounds quite nice, very Pantera :)

Interesting on the wetslap kick the low end comes from the 30hz area rather than the typical 80hz area, was that intentional?

That blend sounds quite nice, very Pantera :)

yes.
actually I don't really boost 80Hz usually...more often it's in the 50-65Hz area, I like kicks with low lowend and slappy/clicky high end and scooped low mids to fit the bass in.
tried boosting 80Hz many times...never liked it much

Sweet man, well with a slight talior in the low end on the wetslap kick I think this will have a 60% blend in place on the next EP im doing! Good job Lasse!