New site online.

aarrggghh.....this is so cool.....Ive been waiting for this.......and it looks great......I even have the original negatives from the TD session photos at the train tracks.....at least thats what I was told.....I got them a guy who used to work for the company........he still has a few more that I am in line to buy......

the new site is sweet....very well put together......ahhh....it makes my day when I get to wake up to anything new about you guys.....

Drynwhyl said:
Bloody hell :OMG:
Well, I knew there will be a new improved version but what I see is thoroughly beyond my expectation. Congrats on the great job, Anders and Jesse, appreciate your work.
So many goodies, still staring at the pictures :tickled: Guys, you've just changed my long-lived idea of being KATATONIA member :loco:

np: red sparowes - the soundless dawn came alive as cities began to mark the horizon
!!!While I was reading the posts I was listening to the same song!!! Anyway, great new website, I had already visited it before I read the thread. Future Of Speech is one of my favourite kata songs by the way.

Great! Finally is online!!!!!
I was expecting tour-dates but it seems like I still have to wait for a while!
My comments:

Blog: wow! Awesome, I was waiting for such a thing!!!!
Pics: excellent! Photo sessions finally with decent quality and many of them that still were unknown to me!! Love those close-up portraits from VE and TD sessions!

Archived gigs: what a job! I really wanted something like this!!!!

Party and miscellaneous pics: wahhhh! great fun to see them!Thanx Anders!
he he finally some half-naked Katatonias (Daniel, you win!) Bredbent core fotosession, ha kult!

member profile:
ha ha "favorite technology gadget?" what kind of questions are these? :)

Half a horse??? Whose got the other half, Mattias?:)
Guilty of Love (in the first degree), ha ha finally! I mean after "not really" and "eventually"..nice to hear that however :)