New store is launched

Is it really needed to keep ones order history? I would think this takes up a lot of room on the site.. Maybe after a year it can be cleared, In my case In 4yrs, 229 orders,,,,, I personnally dont need to see all that.. ( just depressess me on how much $$$ I spent.:(:headbang:

Jim:

I've been warning everyone for some time now that wishlists would be wiped out with the software upgrade. There is no way to retrieve them.

Ken

Hey Ken sorry for that username password f***up...straightened it all out...never knew the site was getting an upgrade until I visited yesterday.

If I'm able to have it changed at some point I will.
Would be great if you can because I'm not really interested in every styles of music so it's a bit a waste of time to click every unknown albums. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this situation. Also, I may not notice an album that really interest me because there is too many unknow albums to click on it and I may not click them all.

Problems with Search

Hey Ken

I have some problems when searching

I type what I want to search (i.e. King Crimson), then the results are displayed...If I click next (for the next page) everything is good...When I click on the number, the page turns sort of blank..No results, just the search box and a red arrow

I'm using Safari on a Mac

Problems with Search

Hey Ken

I have some problems when searching

I type what I want to search (i.e. King Crimson), then the results are displayed...If I click next (for the next page) everything is good...When I click on the number, the page turns sort of blank..No results, just the search box and a red arrow

I'm using Safari on a Mac

I had this problem yesterday too but it was random. I would try again and then it would work and then the next one wouldn't. I'm using IE 8 on Windows 7. I have searched for some items this morning and it seemed to be working now so maybe it's fixed.

Thanks for making the Clearance Section page longer. I think that speeds up the time looking through those. One suggestion that I have is to have a 'Copy to Cart' button on the Wish List. Similar to the one on the Order History page. It would just save some time when you have a decent amount of CDs on that list.

The one thing I want to avoid is customization to the software. That's where we ran into problems in the past. Adding a feature like "copy to cart" that isn't built in would require programming hours and then if we move to an updated version of the software we have a nightmare on our hands.

On a "new" version of the website (that no one ever saw), we had paid a programmer $$$$ to create all kinds of customized reporting and features on the back end of the system. It caused chaos and ultimately we had to scrub all of it and start from scratch without any customization.

We are sorting out Paypal payment and hope to have that operative shortly. Otherwise the site is operative and I'd love your feedback.

Oh yeah...we're running a sale on all DVDs through the end of the week. :)

Love the new design!! :)

I did notice a typo on the Customer Service page.

"To reach us via email, please fill out the form below in it’s entirety"