New website launch

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
At some point later this evening the existing website is going to go dark. If everything goes according to plan the site will be shut down for part of Wednesday and the new store will be online later in the day. Its possible we will not go back online until Thursday.

It's inevitable some odd glitches will turn up in the transition. Please bear with us - we have a great team working behind the scenes so I expect any issues will be dealt with quickly.

If you come across something that doesn't seem right or get an error message I would appreciate it if you would email me at info@lasercd.com.

This has been 1 1/2 years in the making. See you on the other side.

Ken Golden

Whewwwwww,I'm Glad you explain that
the site said youre working really mad, on something special

I wasn't sure if that had to do with your new Pastry products:devil:
or white-wasing the fence outside, Tom Sawyer:Smokedev:

best of luck
see ya tuesday:wave:!

Things are moving along but we aren't there yet. Still hoping to launch today but everything has to be right.

In the meantime I'm adding new titles to the site.

My dear friend,
you know you will not be happy unless almost everything is perfect;
so we can wait.
and we will wait paitently
so that when the new site is ready,
we will all be as happy as you and Jim are.

its past seven pm, can't you tell?

lol

mw:Spin::wave:

I was just now taking my first look. Have to say it looks very snazzy, Ken. I congratulate you. :kickass: :headbang:

My only question at the moment is, for those of us who left reviews on items in the old version, will they be added back by you or will we have to write them again?

One time login? Password reset?

I don't remember my login which I assume I need?
Can you PM this to me?

Do I have to fill out the user name & email override and then click send login one time link?

I think I'm just overly excited. Please help.

The site is a mess with IE8. It was tested with IE7 and IE9. The developers will try to look at fixing it with IE8. We are trying to prioritize bug fixes....

I noticed the IE8 mess as well. My work laptop is configured with IE8 and I can't install any other browsers on it. You can't even see the album artwork when you click on an item in Explorer. However, the site looks awesome with Chrome and Mozilla Firefox although a little slower in transitioning between pages on Firefox. Overall, a job well done!