New website in development

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
By the end of this month we will launch a redesigned website (for real this time). The mock up of the site looks really cool. I've mentioned this many times in the past but there has always been some kind of a hiccup that prevented our migration. Now its a reality and I'm pretty excited about it. It will definitely be a more functional site for our customers.

I'm not sure but you may lose your wishlist in the migration. You might want to make a written list or print out as a back up just in case. If I'm able I'll give you a warning.

Site is coming along very nicely. Please remember that once we migrate your wishlist will be wiped clean. I expect the changeover to take place some time next week.

We are in the final stages of design - just tweaking and polishing the look and feel a bit. With the holiday weekend coming up I decided to hold off launching the site until early next week in case there are software issues on the back end of the system. Cool stuff ahead...

The web designer has been putting out a lot of fires with other clients. He expects to finish it off tomorrow. He won't be around on Friday and I don't want to launch the site without someone being around in case something goes wrong. The plan is for him to finish the site tomorrow, I kick tires over the weekend, launch on Monday. Site looks bad ass!

New site will launch mid-day tomorrow. We'll be down for a few hours while everything gets migrated over and we make sure all the credit card processing is set up correctly.

Last call - wish lists will be wiped out...

Migration in process. New site should be active soon and then we'll tire kick it to make sure cc processing is working correctly.