Nightwish returning to prog power?

Oh, by no means would I consider Nightwish's current sound as power metal, either, although Marco's vocals are bringing a little of it back, IMO.

Long Live Marco! :D

BTW, it totally blows that this tour was postponed. I guess I have a busy September ahead of me this year.

Yeah.......the depressing question for some folks will be.....where will Nightwish be touring during ProgPower, forcing them to miss the NW tour because of PP?

Even scarier would be if they were performing in Atlanta the same weekend. Yipes!

i guess this means i wont beable to see them at the NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL.........DAMN

It would be really really annoying to see Nightwish or Sonata Arctica at Progpower, at least in my opinion... stick to the tour, leave ProgPower to a band that doesn't play here very often...

i hope sonata can hit up prog power since that'll be around the time of their first tour (assuming they postpone the ones in april)

actually, does anyone have any info on whether or not they are still coming to play the shows that they had planned without nightwish?

Petethedrummer said:
actually, does anyone have any info on whether or not they are still coming to play the shows that they had planned without nightwish?

That's exactly what I want to know...

Anyone?...anyone?...

Rock on!