No Bush era albums on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Anyone noticed that the Bush era albums are never available on the likes of iTunes, Google Play or Spotify?

Legal issues perhaps in releasing those albums digitally?

No idea why that would be, but if I used those things it would suck. Luckily, I have all those cd's.

probably happen eventually,any record company would rather have whatever they can on itunes and they usually own the masters so who knows...

Not only are all the Bush era albums on Itunes but SOWN and Stomp have the bonus tracks.

Anyone noticed that the Bush era albums are never available on the likes of iTunes, Google Play or Spotify?

Legal issues perhaps in releasing those albums digitally?

The thing with spotify, is the rights to release the album are held by the record company, if the record company hasn't come to an agreement yet with them you won't hear it. One wayy to check is to see if other artists from the label are found on there.

Of course the record company could of gone bankrupt and who knows where the rights are in that case.

I never thought claiming ATL as Anthrax's best album on an Anthrax message board would be so controversial. You guys are funny though. :err:

That's not the comment that created the so called "controversy". It was this one...

"No one even remotely gives a shit except for the 5 people on this board that like those albums."

:err: