North American Tour Announcement

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We are proud to be able to finally announce details regarding the North American tour for Dismantling Devotion. We will be hitting the road between October 20th and November 19th with two incredible bands: Portugal's Moonspell and Sweden's Katatonia. We couldn't be more pleased to be part of such a fantastic tour package which will cover all corners of the continent.

The initial batch of confirmed dates are shown below. Please note there are many more dates still to be announced, so check back often at daylightdies.com if you don't see a date close to you at this time.

10/20 - The Loft/Poughkeepsie NY
10/21 - Mark's Place/Bedford NH
10/22 - BB Kings/New York NY
10/23 - Medley/Montreal QU
10/24 - L'Imperial/Quebec City QU
10/25 - Opera House/Toronto ON
10/26 - Peabody's/Cleveland OH
10/27 - IRock/Detroit MI
10/28 - Pearl Room/Mohena IL
10/29 - Star Central/Columbia Heights MN
10/31 - Lliff Park Saloon/Aurora CO
11/02 - Studio Seven/Seattle WA
11/03 - Rock N Roll Pizza/Portland OR
11/04 - The Pound/San Francisco CA
11/06 - House of Blues/Anaheim CA
11/11 - White Rabbit/San Antonio TX

el paso tx, by any chance ?it would be nice though, since it's next to mexico were i actually live and were you have dozens of fans aswell

Unfortunately we have zero control over where shows are booked. If we did, we'd certainly schedule one for NC. I believe there are still a couple gigs to be confirmed -- all on the east coast -- but unfortunately I think there won't be a NC date.

hey guys, we just confirmed that we will be playing with you on the 10/21 - Mark's Place/Bedford NH not sure if you know this, but this will be an awesome show because, not only is this a highly awesome doom show, but this is a strip club with loads of hot naked women dancing as we play!

and if you guys need a place to crash, let me know, the doors are open her!

\m/

Twin Cities date? - I know it says Oct 29th - but was it moved from Star Central to Station 4? Pollstar also doesn't have a Minnesota date at all....so I'm just checking. This is going to be an unreal show....