NorthTale

NORTHTALE FEATURING TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, EX-TWILIGHT FORCE MEMBERS SIGN TO NUCLEAR BLAST; DEBUT ALBUM DUE THIS SUMMER

"...NorthTale - behind this illustrious name lies nothing less than a Swedish-American power metal supergroup. Formed by guitarist Bill Hudson (Trans-Siberian Orchestra, I Am Morbid, ex-U.D.O./Dirkschneider), vocalist Christian Eriksson (ex-Twilight Force), and drummer Patrick Johansson (ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-W.A.S.P.) in late 2017, the lineup was quickly completed by Mikael Planefeldt (bass) as well as keyboardist Jimmy Pitts.

Now the quintet has finalized their highly-anticipated debut album, entitled Welcome To Paradise, which will see the light of day this summer...."

NORTHTALE Reveal Welcome To Paradise Cover Artwork And Tracklisting; Release Date Confirmed

"....Now the quintet has finalized their highly-anticipated debut album, entitled Welcome To Paradise, which will see the light of day on August 2nd. The cover art and tracklist are available below...."

Northtale.jpeg

NORTHTALE Featuring TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, Ex-TWILIGHT FORCE Members Release Official Lyric Video For "Higher"

NORTHTALE Featuring TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, Ex-TWILIGHT FORCE Members – Foundation Of The Band Video Streaming

NORTHTALE Featuring TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, Ex-TWILIGHT FORCE Members Discuss Welcome To Paradise Album Title; Video

Picked up the newest Northtale album Eternal Flame recently.
In my opinion, this is a huge step forward from their first album. Really well done.
The entire album is top notch & explores many different musical avenues within their power metal sound..

These guys are going to kill it at the festival in June.

https://www.lasercd.com/cd/eternal-flame

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear
In my opinion, this is a huge step forward from their first album. Really well done.
The entire album is top notch & explores many different musical avenues within their power metal sound..

If not for the new Edu Falaschi album, this probably would be the best power metal album I heard last year. A band unashamed to wear their influences on their sleeves, as I hear bits of Angra, Stratovarius, Gamma Ray, even a bit of TSO all blended together. So many good, instantly memorable songs throughout. Yes, agreed, they are going to slay in Atlanta!

These guys are going to kill it at the festival in June.

https://www.lasercd.com/cd/eternal-flame

Absofreakinglutley! Its definitely one of the better release last year! One of the bands I am looking forward to at PPUSA!

Bear