Not to beat a dead horse about the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDVANTASIA

Mar 24, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Ok, all this talk about the Progpower DVD has brought up some negative thoughts about ProgPower 7. I realize many people have brought this up before and it seems to be swept under the rug or thought of as nitpicking or bitching about nothing. But, I wanna know will the lights be adressed this year or will it be the same as last year? I personally feel that I pay good money to see the show as does anyone else and the fact that a couple of bands, I could not watch
because the lights were literally blinding me, and many people sitting around me. I literally had blurred vision(no bullshit) during Epica, and actually left the venue and missed the whole show. I realize these lights help with photos and videos. But what about the fans? I don't want to turn this into a big debate. But, I would like to know how this will change for PP8 or not? If this has been answered already, could someone send a link. Thanks

If we do shoot a dvd next year, the lights will be there as they make a monster difference in the overall professional appearance. The upcoming dvd will be proof of that. I will look into tweaking them obviously, but I will not make any absolute promises.

I will announce it in advance of the show so that you can make plans to not attend a metal show because of lights.

Thread closed as this is not open to further discussion because all it does is irritate the fuck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.