Novembre, where to buy??

Prophetix

Devon killed Buddy
Sep 4, 2001
Dawlat elBa7rain
www.opeth.com
I've grown quite an interest to this Italian amazing band. I live in the middle east so theres no way I'd find their cds in local stores. Does anybody know of an online retailer that sells their cds? The End Records and Lasercd seem to have run out of stock and are not restocking

The End should be restocking. Just send them an email and ask; maybe they will re-order it for you. If not, I have the email address of an independent shop in North Carolina (I think), and they will order any title for you if possible.

I got all my Novembre cd's from the End. But when the End didn't have Dark Tranquillity's Skydancer, I got it from these other people.

Beth said:
The End should be restocking. Just send them an email and ask; maybe they will re-order it for you. If not, I have the email address of an independent shop in North Carolina (I think), and they will order any title for you if possible.

I got all my Novembre cd's from the End. But when the End didn't have Dark Tranquillity's Skydancer, I got it from these other people.
Which shop? Manifest or the one in Fayetteville, or somewhere else?

The Evil Toucan said:
Which shop? Manifest or the one in Fayetteville, or somewhere else?
hmm I think I threw the paper with their address and stuff on it away...but I can give you their email address:
blackdogmusic2002@hotmail.com

*edit* actually, I'm pretty sure they are located in SC, not NC, sorry. But when I ordered from them, it shipped out almost immediately, and I got it within 2 or 3 days. And they're pretty cheap too.