now you can be as cool as dodens and omni!

That is fucking awesome. I just placed an order. I don't know if the band still has me on their "send shit to these people" list, but if I get an extra copy I'll send it to somebody.

i wouldnt mind, only thing i kinda want is the first 2 darkspaces from him but dont feel like buying right now...

Took the opportunity to grab the Brocas Helm that was just restocked and placed this in the order as well. Would be cool, since Triumphant Serenade was so good :)

who the fuck is venedae

edit: sure what the hell, I'll grab it (and the After Midnight Live Manilla Road LP (in color!!).

Don't worry, some faggot scumfuck will illegally upload it all over the internet eventually.

:lol:

I wanted to post so many dishonourable remarks to everyone, but this board will do itself. You guys are all enough. Thanks btw.

I don't have any money at the moment and I don't really want to buy something random from that distro and have it shipped here for the sake of a tape (I don't own a cassette player other than a portable one).

I have the song 'the gate to tartarus' on my computer and it's not the best thing since judas priest.

Yeah, they aren't the greatest metuh band ever, but are still pretty good.

I think they just get a lot of discussion because of how obscure they are.

Well if you do get another copy from the band, I'd gladly take it off your hands.

"Due to financial limitations the band cannot send the tapes directly to their contacts this time around." Only a few distros got a handful of copies each to send to people on first come first serve basis, and I think there was only 35. The sole purpose of this demo is to get feedback for upcoming releases.