np

haha shane embury is a step below ugly, Napalm Death is great regardless. Sacred Reich as a full band is probably the most ugly metal band.

NP: Cathedral 'A Funeral Request' Cosmic Requium e.p version. I wish my 'Ethereal Mirror' cd had the 93 re-recorder version of that song.

my current uber kvlt BM playlist :loco: (which i'm about to burn to CD in a minute)

Arckanum - Haexhammer
Horn of Valere - He Who Comes With The Dawn
Krieg - Fleshprison Monolith
Tenebrae In Perpetuum - Un Sogno Oscuro
Watain - Walls of Life Ruptured
Deathspell Omega - Jubilate Deo (O Be Joyful In The Lord)
Glorior Belli - Celestial Phenomenon
Antaeus - Bleeding Blasphemy
Sigrblot - Crisis of Faith
Sun of The Sleepless - Thou Whose Face Hath Felt The Winter's Wind
Megiddo - The Oath
Satanic Warmaster - Bound In Lust & Hate
Angantyr - En Falden Kriger
Bilskirnir - As Snow Covered The Hyperborean Soil

crimsonfloyd said:
Deathspell Omega- Mass Grave Aesthetics

This song is amazing. If they're full length is anything like this I will be very very happy.

Still haven't heard it. Is it similar to the material on Kenose?

Now Playing: Gorguts - Obscura - Obscura [00:23 / 04:04]

i can only listen to black metal in certain moods....

Dodens Grav said:
BEST FUCKING SONG EVER. I can't wait for Megiddo's next full length.

It's certainly one bad ass song. Such great production and guitar sound too, at least on The Devil and The Whore, I haven't heard The Atavism of Evil (I think that's the name) yet .

"black metal videos are fucking retarded, I nearly peed my pants watching mother north one time, then I started beating off watching that blond girl naked, then I started laughing again"

:lol:

Agreed.

Perdition's Light said:
Still haven't heard it. Is it similar to the material on Kenose?

Yeah, its another long song with several different segments and an extremely dark atmosphere. However I think the composition and transitions are a lot stronger on this one. Plus there are some very eerie parts on this one such as the final riff or the choir mixed into the background at the end...