Official PP Peeps photos!!!!

LadyMetal

Sep 26, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey all you crazy PP people!!! I FINALLY, after much sitting at this computer got these photos edited and posted to photobucket, the only way I could figure out how to post 300 pictures on here without getting a brain hemorrage!!
It took forever but I know you guys really wanted someone to get photos of all of us partying and having fun at our fave weekend of the year. I tried to get as many people as I could and I'm sorry if I missed people, but it wasnt easy shooting and trying to hold a drink at the same time...lol! But I hope I did you crazy bastards justice!!! I had a blast by the way and love all of you guys and cant wait for next year...( Can you say TAROT and KAMELOT??) Oh fuck yes!!
I even got shots of the now more beautified Artmore and a little backstage action!!! Go ahead and take them and use them on your pages and send them to your friends. Put captions on them and post the names to the faces as I dont know all of them. Have fun with it and you can even post the album to your Facebook and Myspace or whatever floats yer boat!! Enjoy and when you see me next year with my camera don't do anything too crazy because I will do this every year now if Glenn will let me...
Stay Metal PP People!!!!:headbang::kickass:
Leah Burlington
www.leahburlington.com
www.leahsrockreport.com
Go here for the album:
http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy181/ProgPowerPeeps/

Your so welcome!!! Hope everyone likes them...I put a LOT of work into this tonight....like 5 hours...not to mention the time it took to shoot and not be able to drink.....just kidding...lol! : )
ENJOY!

PS: Go ahead and post the slide-show to your Myspace and Face book...I want everyone to do that if they want to...this is for you guys!!!!!! ; )

Thank God someone took photos because most people don't remember most of what happened....lmfao!!! ; )
Your so welcome!!! \m/\m/

Thanks for all the great pics of li ol' US!!! I think it's safe to say we ALL had a blast and this year we've got an s'load of pics to remember them by... or look at n' think 'hmmm I dun't remember when this one was taken... ' :p

Great shots, Leah!! Definitely need to do that again next year! I love all the band shots taken by our awesome photographers, but it's great to see all the fun shots, as well...:kickass::headbang:

THANK YOU Leah! This is most awesome of you to take the time :worship:

BTW, are you gonna make it to Edguy @ The Key Club next week?

Ohhhh, PS. When you get a chance, could you post the pic you took of me hamming it up while Brainstorm was playing?

Thanks again! You rule!

Thanks everyone for diggin' the photos!!!! I knew you guys would appreciate this idea because you asked for it!! I used to be a Nightlife Photographer, so it was easy and fun for me even with a drink in my hand...lmfao!
Metal: Do you REALLY want that up because I have it ready!! Thanks for being so much fun as usual!!
Pabla: Nope not going to LA, I have to get my ass back to work. After being gone for PP for 4 days and then on the road with Pagan's Mind for 5, I need a break. Also Im freakin getting a cold...dammit. Delayed PP syndrome. :rolleyes:
Laura: I'm sorry I just HAD to take that pic...you guys were so cute!! And I took a nap during Enchant so dont feel bad...no one got a pic of that though! Lol!
Kathy: And yes I got tons of live shots too but I just need time to get them edited and up...I have so many of Pagan's that I will be here for DAYS editing. Give me time and that stuff will be available too. I just got home friday. Hahahaa! Pagan's Mind kidnapped me....whoohoo!:headbang:
PS: There will be a review of the 5 days I was on the road with them tomorrow up at www.backstageaxxess.comIts a very candid review. If you go to my Face-crack page you will see literally TONS of candid photos of the guys in NYC, Niagra Falls and DC. We had a total blast and they are the funniest and most talented band out there. Go to ..http://www.facebook.com/LeahRockPhotographer?ref=profile and go to the Pagan's Mind album.
Enjoy!!!:kickass: