Oh yeah...less than 75 tickets remain..

Cool. That already beats last year.
Was this a steady trickle or has there been a spike?
How's Thursday doing?

It's been a steady trickle with just a small spike last week. Creative Loafing ad went to press this week so we shall see if that has any impact and is an advertising outlet for the future.

I defer to Shane on Kick-Off questions.

I am coming to both days as well. Both days are equally attractive to me.

However, on a side note it would be cool to get a group together for a party on both days. i don't know, something would be nice to make things more fun.

However, on a side note it would be cool to get a group together for a party on both days. i don't know, something would be nice to make things more fun.

Come to the Artmore. There will be people partying in the courtyard damn near round the clock.

What she said. I'm staying there for the first time! So I'll be there when I'm not sleeping or at Center Stage (with the exception for the Sym X fan club luncheon)

I'm still waiting for my code from Nightmare records so I can order these. I swear if they sell out while I'm waiting for this code...

That's how you spot a first timer. :lol:

Don't worry my friend. You will most definitely find plenty of groups to party in Atlanta. There's no ProgPower without partying.

The Artmore will be the place to be, guaranteed.

The entire four days is one long party everywhere. You don't have to look for a party. In fact, you would have to work to avoid them. The entire Artmore hotel turns into a large frat house for four days.

:kickass:

Too many people to quote. Nevertheless, indeed I am a first timer. Actually this years line up was the first year I had ever heard of ProgPower and I am super stoked. I cannot wait to see Nocturnal Rites and Delain. The Headliners are a bonus as well. Although I am a little upset I missed Pagan's Mind, Primal Fear and Suspyre last year. This year is indeed to be a stupendous experience.

But I digress, I tried to get a room in the Artmore about 10 minutes ago. Nevertheless, the only thing they have left is a Loft with one king bed and well, I am not sleeping with another guy and it is me and my buddy coming. So we are thinking of staying at W Atlanta Midtown. It is the closest to both the Venue and The Artmore. Is anyone else staying at this Starwood hotel?
Looking forward to partying with everyone.