One additional note on Seventh Wonder's set

Oct 4, 2007
Was it me or did anyone else have a flash back to the Rhodes Island fire during Great White's show when that candle was knocked over by the vibrations of the music? I had a minor freakout in my own mind, and was only able to relax when it was clear that it wasn't going to set the skirt that it was next to on fire.

It was under observation the entire time, as the wick extinguished on its own when it fell and hit the floor. We did not want to interrupt the DVD recording until the song ended unless absolute necessary. There was never any visible danger, as our crew was "on it" from the very beginning.

AND Tommy's a firefighter.. we were all okay and in good hands. ;)

~Jen

It was under observation the entire time, as the wick extinguished on its own when it fell and hit the floor. We did not want to interrupt the DVD recording until the song ended unless absolute necessary. There was never any visible danger, as our crew was "on it" from the very beginning.

AND Tommy's a firefighter.. we were all okay and in good hands. ;)

~Jen

I figured you all would be paying attention, and that it wasn't a problem after a minute passed without the drum curtain going up in flames. But logic and gut fear don't often go hand in hand. :err:

Not gonna lie, a little disappointed I didn't get to see the firefighter in action!

I'm gonna leave this here..

tumblr_mn8eqt2EXZ1rlmc30o2_r1_1280.jpg

~Jen

I did not see that!!! But the dangers of the GW thing happening from one candle in a much bigger space were very slim.

You know Glenn - Within Temptation and Amaranthe are touring and are in Chicago next week. I know the front of house manager at the Vic. Drive on up ;) HAHA