Open me for cleansing.

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
Instead of everyone complaining about ". s .", you should all just go to this link:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=119988

Which should hopefully work.

It's sad it even comes down to this, I never even pay attention to his posts, but some of you might as well just stamp "Trollbait" on your foreheads.

So before you think that maybe you shouldn't do this, and that you won't be that easily beaten, detach that hurt from your anus and go with the simple idea that DOESN'T feed the troll.

K thanks.

ITT: Cobot is overwhelmed with irony.

Overwhelmed with gayness.

He wants to be opened?

For 'cleansing'?

Twitch05.gif

s

Instead of everyone complaining about ". s .", you should all just go to this link:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=119988

Which should hopefully work.

It's sad it even comes down to this, I never even pay attention to his posts, but some of you might as well just stamp "Trollbait" on your foreheads.

So before you think that maybe you shouldn't do this, and that you won't be that easily beaten, detach that hurt from your anus and go with the simple idea that DOESN'T feed the troll.

K thanks.

Oh thanks so much for this, NOBODY else here had already thought of, and done, the same thing. Yup, no one at all had suggested this. Thanks buddy, it's great to know there are people like you, so keen to help others, on this forum.

I only view post of blocked people if its a thread starter :/
As in this time.

I lol'd a bit that someone I made this thread for is making this thread.

He wants to be opened?

For 'cleansing'?
Do anyone actually care what some people on here do? wtf
Oh thanks so much for this, NOBODY else here had already thought of, and done, the same thing. Yup, no one at all had suggested this. Thanks buddy, it's great to know there are people like you, so keen to help others, on this forum.
I only view post of blocked people if its a thread starter :/
As in this time.

I lol'd a bit that someone I made this thread for is making this thread.

Well...

:cool:
<3