Opeth featured on new Dream Theater dvd

Is there going to be a Prog Nation '08 dvd with full performances from Opeth and ever one else? I LEFT during Dream Theater, they were the worst band in that line up.

I think yes. Some of the footage was taken from the progressive nation. So it means that theirs a lot of proshot footage from vancouver. Would be cool to have the rest of the set + songs from Opeth, BTBAM and Three. What is the setlist for the progressive nation????

Is there going to be a Prog Nation '08 dvd with full performances from Opeth and ever one else? I LEFT during Dream Theater, they were the worst band in that line up.

ummm DT the worst band?? they are kind of incharge of that tour.

but yeah akerfeldt sang repentance by Dream theater which was pretty cool. The whole song does have an opeth feeling.

I think yes. Some of the footage was taken from the progressive nation. So it means that theirs a lot of proshot footage from vancouver. Would be cool to have the rest of the set + songs from Opeth, BTBAM and Three. What is the setlist for the progressive nation????

It was:

Masters Apprentices
Baying of the Hounds
Wreath
In My Time of Need
Heir Apparent
The Drapery Falls

Yeah at NYC it was

Demon Of the FALL
Baying Of the hounds
Wreath
To rid the disease.
Drapes

Im pretty sure thats what it was. I also left when Dream theater came oin lol

3 was fucking awesome during progressive nation
i never expected them to be as good as they were...
i hope they get some footage shown in the dvd

Oh man! I've always dreamed of owning a concert DVD of a concert I went to (Vancouver). That would be so cool!

if only DT had a different singer and improved egos they would be great. I mean they are great musicians they are just missing that special pizazz that makes a great band great.

I've often felt that way too. I LOVE DT, but I just can't take Labrie's singing for long periods at a time. That band consists of some of the most brilliant musicians on the planet...but Labrie is just not a very good singer, IMHO. Just listen to Mike singing Repentance live with them on Youtube. Now that's what they SHOULD sound like!

DT is my favorite band and then opeth comes second. I guess i can agree labrie not sounding so good live but the DVD "SCORE" is my favorite concert DVD. Labrie is awesome there. I personally love his voice but i guess its all opinion.

Repentance is def. a song by DT that has an opeth vibe though and i think its pretty cool. The first half of the song is great but the second half is just ok...

Oh and PROG NATION DVD would be pretty cool

I think that LaBrie is one of the best vocalists, though his voice's sound itself is pretty "poorish" and that makes people not like him.

Maybe he should try growling or a lower singing in general. :lol:

Oh, and he's pretty much the best one for Dt since everyone in that band has to remember every song of theirs, and if there was a new singer he'd have to learn all of those.
(Well not ALL, but more than half of them.)