Opeth Polyphonic ringtones

ringtones are stupid unless they're in mp3 form or something. itd be pretty cool to have the intro to "when" for your ringtone though... everyone would be like "WTF is that??" "hold on i got a call"

I have yet to get my own cell, but I've programed some ring tones on my friend's. I did Light My Fire and Peace Frog (he was going through somewhat of a door phase) If you tell me how the ring tone progamming part of your cell is set up I could probobly help you out.

I have the DOTF outro and the Advent-intro on midi files which can be used on almost all cellphones with polyphonic. They ain't any good though. Made them my exporting the to midi from Powertab. Here Both of them are a little fast though. Maybe I'll fix it some day.

I myself use them on my Nokia 6610, Nokia only has 4 channels but they work very well.

i made the intro to DOTF on my nokia 3315, its pretty good, although, it needs to go to a lower d and the only way i can put it in is by taking it a whole octave up and it sounds liek opeth on helium if i do that, but the ringtone is still pretty good, everyones like, what the hell is that

NicodemiX said:
If I had a cellphone I'd totally get the intro to Demon of the Fall as a ringtone, even if I had to program it myself.
Yea same here Demon of the Fall is awesome.. or Deliverance.

Merry xmas

I have many mp3 ringtones on my cell, there are beginnings of Deliverance, Advent, Funeral Portrait, full Madrigal, part of Blackwater Park and a cool nice part from the middle of Apostle in Triumph :)

I composed the ending sequence to Deliverance on my crappy motorola phone. It's monotone. Anyone could write the rhythm themselves, as long as they know how to count quarter, eighth, and sixteenth notes. The FP solo came out crappy when I typed it into mine. I also did Beyond This Life from Dream Theater. That one came out pretty cool.

Edit: Wow, this is an old thread.