ORPHANED LAND: All Is One

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ORPHANED LAND Release 'Our Own Messiah' Lyric Video

The pioneers of oriental metal music and warriors of light, ORPHANED LAND, are going to release their new album, All Is One, on June 24th in Europe, June 25th in North America, via Century Media Records.

This release is the bands sixth full length and marks a huge step forward. Today the band revealed the cover artwork for All Is One, created by the French artist Metastazis (PARADISE LOST, AS I LAY DYING, SONNE ADAM, WATAIN), incorporating perfectly the three signs of the biggest religions as one. The album will be available as Limited Deluxe Book Edition including three bonus songs and a bonus DVD, as well as limited double gatefold LP including the three bonus songs and in different vinyl colors. A standard lewelcase CD format and digital download will also be available.

p17ortq062rc9kgtlnq1rnr1fq54.jpg

A new lyric video, for 'Our Own Messiah', can be seen below:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good man. I happened to think ORwarriOR was literally as amazing as Mabool. I really hope they can continue on this winning streak. 3 for 3 would be incredible!

I think it will be. This is an amazing year for new music. My guess is by the end any of my top 10 (or your top 117) could be a #1 album any other year.