Other likes

well done ted,its good to show your passion for things.
it sounds interesting anyway,but i'm still not sure if i'm ready to try.
greeno-as per usual,you name bands that i've never heard of,once again proving my ineptitude when it comes to the music we all love!
it would be great to hear some of the stuff you've been playing,both of you.get it done oh green one.
plan13-the exploited and discharge are just about two of the best examples of british punk.my mates in the league say that wattie is even madder in person than the interviews suggest.not a man to upset,by all accounts.

hmmmm stuff i like other than METAL ummmm I like to listen to the Stones,Savoy Brown,Steppenwolf,The Beatles,Some Pink Floyed,Queen,Lotsa classical I couldnt even tell you most of the names lol I fucking hate rap all of it :p and anykind of pop shit I hate also lol There is prolly a whole bunch more bands that I like that I cant think of :D

Greeno said:
See what I mean, Baldy! Buffett fans look at it as a way of life.

I mean no offense what so ever Ted, I have a couple of friends who are big into Buffett. I've tried some of his music, just not for me. Not that it's bad but it just doesn't grab me.

I'm not gonna Bash Buffett or his fans .... My old guitar is into Buffett big time .... he is not Not for me :p ..... anyways Teds cool so I wont hold it against him

Greeno said:
But my all time favorite band ever... of any genre... is Concrete Blonde. Don't know why but that band really speaks to me. Her lyrics are incredible. Doubt if anyone else around here will like them (or even remember them).
I love Concrete Blonde. Mexican Moon is my favorite by them...

arborist said:
I love Concrete Blonde. Mexican Moon is my favorite by them...

COOL! Nice to find another fan. Don't think I can pick a favorite Concrete album, they all mean different things to me..... kinda like soundtracks to my youth. Got to see them live once, great show.

Prog rock especially The Flower Kings, Rick Wakeman, Gordian Knot and Pink Floyd, but also some Yes, King Crimson, ELP, Camel, Gentile Giant, Spock's Beard, Transatlantic, Goblin, Focus, Ten Jinn, David Gilmour.

Dunwich which is goth/medieval/prog

Blackmore's Night which is medieval/rock/folk

CAB which is a fusion jazz/rock project

Instrumental prog metal like Planet X, Derek Sherinian, Spastic Ink, Liquid Tension Experiment, Bozzio/Levin/Stevens.

Joan Baez, The Rolling Stones, Sweet, Cheap Trick, Golden Earring, Virgo, The Jelly Jam, Timoria.

Good instrumental guitar driven albums like Joe Satriani, Tony MacAlpine, Steve Vai, Chris Brooks

I don't really have another favorite type of music. Metal is my mainstay, but I do like many bands and artists of different types of music.

70's rock/aor bands I like: Kansas, Blackfoot, Boston, Steve Miller, Pink Floyd.
R&B I like: Sade, George Benson
Classical I like are mostly Russian: Rimsky-Korsakov, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky.
Pop: Goos, Fuel, Evanescence, Brother Cane/
Country/Folk: Cash !! Gordon Lightfoot, Ronnie Milsap
non-classifiable: Neil Young

Bryant