OUTWORLD ANNOUNCES NEW VOCALIST!!!!

ProgmetalAngel

Mangement & Promotions
Aug 28, 2006
New Mexico
www.progmetalangel.com
Texas based Metal band Outworld has announced the addition of their new Brazilian lead vocalist, Carlos Zema (Heaven’s Guardian, Vougan). Carlos has exceeded Outworld’s expectations with his vocal abilities. Outworld guitarist, Rusty Cooley stated, "I knew he was the perfect fit from the very first note!"

Outworld’s debut CD is slated for release on November 13th on Replica Records. Outworld is currently working on material for their 2nd release with new front man Carlos Zema.

Click picture to hear a sample of Carlos singing!

Outstanding news, and Also Wicked Waltz also has announced their new lead vocalist he is Chris Harris. So here are tow of my favorite newcomers both announcing their new lead vocalists at the same time and both are awesome.

Fuck yeah we are! LOL

On a more serious note, I follow Carlos Zema's work since Heaven's Guardian in Brazil. I am absolutely psyched to hear him with Outworld now. I am really excited to hear what the new album will sound like with him on vox, as well as the old songs!!

Way to go Carlos! Good job! You deserve it!

FataMorgana said:
Great news!

He looks a bit like a younger Ray Alder....at least in some of the photos. :)
YES! I said the very same thing this morning. Glad it's not just me!

OH YAY OUTWORLD!!!!!!

FataMorgana said:
He looks a bit like a younger Ray Alder....at least in some of the photos. :)

GRIN!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Bobby and crew! Yes, you guys should play PPVIII (hint, hint, hint)...

MEGALOUD said:
...I HAVE COPIES ON ORDER FROM REPLICA RECORDS IN FRANCE, SHOULD HAVE THEM ON OR JUST BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE (OLIVIER WILLING ; ):headbang:

great news, Lance! Expect an order from me! :heh:

and hey, Glenn - listen up... you now have your 'other' opening band for ProgPower VIII! :Smug:

:kickass:

monstershredder0003 said:
psh...opening??? they should play atleast the 3rd slot!!!:headbang:

Hmmmm... I think they should open. There's no way they're big enough to do the 3rd slot. Their music is excellent, but there's more to it...

OUTWORLD for Progpower VIII either as an opener or a #2 i think they can handle a #2 slot.