Panic Room

Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. So let me tell you a typical story of what I have to deal with. When the first Panic Room disc came out I contacted the band about getting copies of their disc. They got back to me and told me that they worked out a distribution deal with Voiceprint. I told the band that its too difficult to get product from Voiceprint and that there can often be a 6 month delay before Voiceprint gives a particular title to E1 Entertainment, their US distributor. The kat from the Panic Room wished me good luck. With no US release in sight I managed to score some expensive copies from a different source in the UK. Copies dribbled out but they did sell out. I think it was about 3-4 months after the UK release that E1 scheduled it for release here. I brought in copies and it did "ok". Restocks from E1 are sporadic at best since there is a disconnect between E1 and Voiceprint - they never supply them with a enough product OR they never order enough product (each company points the finger at the other).

This is a very long and boring way of telling you that I would be more than happy to stock this new Panic Room disc but I'm not sure how easy it will be to get it in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price. This is typical of everything that goes through Voiceprint.

:OMG: One would think the band would want their music out there so people could buy. At least that seems logical to me. Oh well, whatta ya gonna do?
I did find it out there for $26.00. However, that's way too much. Their loss. Thanks for the details. :)

Sure sounds like they don't care if they sell many cd's....what a great marketing strategy:puke:

Thanks for trying Ken. Hell can freeze over before I'll ever buy from Voiceprint.

If Ken doesnt get it , Cd Universe Has it in Feb. $23.. ouch....:mad:

I found it on a link from their web site for the 26.00 I'll have to think on this one awhile. I have the first but having trouble deciding if they are worth 23 bucks. :Smug:

I got one of Ken's few copies that came in and was lucky at that. I think he found the last one under some papers on his desk. I am not kidding. And this was about a year after the release that he finally got some copies in. I really like it and hope to get the new one.