Pantommind in regional semi-final for Eurovision Song Contest...

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
After a long time away from almost all things online, I finally get back to the ways of the web and learn of this incredible news. :D For those who don't know, I'm doing a guest vocalist spot on one of the songs from their upcoming cd, "Lunasense". (The guys have a sample of the track, "Days of Old", up on their myspace page, if you'd like to take a listen. It's a rough mix.) Drago (Pantommind drummer) notified me last night that this song has been selected as one of the songs being voted on as part of the Eurovision song contest selection process. Beginning stages as of now, but if it makes the first cut and moves on the next rounds, there is a chance we'll be performing the song at the Eurovision Finals in Helsinki this coming May.

In a nutshell... spread the word my friends. :headbang: The public votes help determine the winners, and from what I understand, we are the only ProgMetal song in their round of the competition.

Here's a link for info about it: http://www.bnt.bg/content/view/full/143237/

and the links to Pantommind's pages:
The Dot Com
MySpace

WOOOOHOOOOOOO finally Drago and the guys and one gal getting the rewards for incredible music. GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Oh yeah, and its great to see you finally back where you belong. We sure have missed you, me especially. Love ya

Looking forward to the new one...Shade of Fate was very good. There is great prog metal everywhere...even in Bulgaria. Hopefully they have all their personnel issues ironed out. Another really good band that hasn't made it to PP yet.

I'm totally stoked to see the PM guys get some major notice for their amazing music... Drago and Tony are AWESOME guys!! I hope this is just the beginning of amazing things for them...

oh how excellent to hear!
I've been playing on the Eurovision site and it looks like Thunderstone has two songs in the running for Finland as well. yeah metal!

oh how excellent to hear!
I've been playing on the Eurovision site and it looks like Thunderstone has two songs in the running for Finland as well. yeah metal!

Thundestone entered the first national round last Saturday, and like with all of the dozen competitors, only one of their two songs will continue to semifinals after a public televote. The results were that Thunderstone will continue with this song: "Face In The Mirror" (wma)

Thanks to everyone for their props and well wishes. :D Needless to say, we're all very excited and hope to see the song move ahead in the competition. Hell, I'd be out there performing the song with them, were it not for the short notice and the resulting insane cost of airfare to make the trip (would be worth it, though!).

These Pantommind gentlemen are, indeed, incredibly wonderful people and I truly feel blessed to be able to have gotten to know them, much less having been offered the opportunity to create some great music with them. The new album's material is nothing short of fantastic... a bit heavier, and still with Tony's amazing melodies. They'd perform out here in a heartbeat if given the opportunity, that I can say with complete certainty. (Same goes for SunCaged, btw.) :headbang:

Maybe we can look into getting them next year for TEXAS MADFEST how does that sound?????