Pendragon - Pure

The band has decided that they would like to sell it more-or-less exclusively for a period of time before putting it into general distribution in early 2009. I was offered the disc by the band to sell but the price was extremely high (crazy high actually). I would have had to retail the disc for over $30 which I think is unreasonable so I passed.

If you can't wait I suggest getting it directly from the band.

KG

Pure is a very nice album. Got it from the band. Nice note from Mick inside. The change in musical direction is remarkable, although it is still clearly a Pendie album. I think it is a big step forward from them... maybe as much as Credo took with Rhetoric, or IQ with Dark Matter, or Galahad with Empires Never Last.

Pendragon's, Pure is just an amazing cd indeed and one of the best so far heard on the new releases of 2008.. This is up there with Masquerade Overature... This is not the usual Pendragon's stuff from the past and quite a deep cd and darker, like IQ's Dark Matter cd..

10/10:headbang:

I posted a previous thread at the top but cannot delete it, can someome do it for me.:)