Phideaux- Number 7

Joey Jojo

Mar 2, 2009
Indiana
Hey Ken,
Phideaux's MySpace site says you'll be stocking the new one. Is it true? When should I get my credit card ready?

Dave

Dave:

I'd be happy to. Strange thing...the guy was apparently at Nearfest and dropped off 120 copies with Syn-Phonic. He never came over to our tables to introduce himself or offer me any copies.

Ken

There are over 100 favorable reviews of Doomsday Afternoon on Progarchives.com, which I think is an indicator that it may be an excellent album. So, I just ordered a copy of it.

Thanks for the reminder! If I like this one, I'll definitely order more of his CDs. Including the new one.

Have you run out of stock already? I can't find the CD anywhere on the site (only doomsday and great leap)... :err:

Cheers Ken, I've got my order in. Good to see that you've got Gazpacho's latest too!

Speaking of Gazpacho...I really liked the new one "Tick Tock", and I want to start checking out their back catalog. First of all, when is "Night" going to be restocked? And any opinions on where to go next after "Night"?