place to stay

RudiPell

Feb 4, 2002
Florida-USA
members.tripod.com
hey!
i live in miami - fl
i would love to go to this ProgPower Festival.. cause down here in florida.. that kind of concerts.. are almost impossible
but i'm really worried about where we can stay.. if all the hotels around gets full of people.. or stuff like that...
and how much it gonna cost for us.. we are going in more than 10 people.. is there a possible that people could camp on the parking lot? hahahaha (it's a possibility han?!)
well.. i need some answers really fast!
thanks!
ProgPower will ROCK!!

I'm afraid that you cannot "camp" in the parking lot. :D

If you check the hotels listed in the "travel" section of the website, you will find contact information. The closest hotels average about $85-100 for each double room (two double-sized beds). However, if you are driving, then you can get a room on the outskirts of Atlanta for much cheaper.

Glenn H.

I'd recommend using Expedia to find a room (sometimes the rates are lower than what you will find contacting a hotel directly). I just found a package that includes round trip air faire for 2 people from Los Angeles and 3 nights (Thursday through Saturday) at one of the hotels listed on this site for $693. At less than $350 per person, that's much better than I thought I would find, especially since not long ago the lowest air faire I could find was approximately $300.

Morpheus, that sounds like a good deal! Which hotel are you staying at? I just booked airline tickets last night for $174 each/round trip. I hope they don't go lower, but I figured that was pretty good, paid $175 last time. There are three of us sharing a hotel room, so out of the 3 nights, my husband and I are only paying for 2. The only transportation will be the train which is dirt cheap, so this whole thing really isn't too expensive.