Have a Question? The Answer's Probably Here:

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
https://www.facebook.com/notes/progpower-usa/have-a-question-the-answers-probably-here/10153586246154819

Hyperlinks within URL above.

* Venue Parking and Other Parking Options
* Festival Schedule with set times
* Center Stage Atlanta box office phone # 404.885.1365
* Nearby Restaurants
* Custom Google Map of the area
* MARTA info (Atlanta's rail & bus system)
* Atlanta Attractions
* Need a taxi? 404.351.1111 or use Uber or Lyft
* Venue allows small day packs (subject to search by security)
* Friday & Saturday, attendees have in and out privileges
* Closest liquor store: Mac's Beer & Wine
* Closest grocery store: Publix
* Festival is general admission - no seat saving allowed!
* List of nearby hotels
* Digital cameras are allowed for everyone. Tri-pods, large camera bags, and external flash units are prohibited
* FREE bus shuttle info
* Can I get a press/photographer pass? No. These are only given to hired personnel. All others in the front of the barrier are Sponsors.
* Will we sell festival t-shirts online or after the festival? No. They're available for purchase at the actual festival only & are limited in supply
* Can the venue scan .PDF of your ticket on your phone? Yes.
* Smoking is prohibited
* Nearest pharmacy? Target 678.954-4266 or CVS 404.892.8468

I created this list of tips in an effort to reduce my stress level while at the festival. Please feel free to share or point others to this resource. Thank you!

~Jen

Just posted on our facebook page:

Please note: private messaging has been disabled.
We were overwhelmed last year with messages regarding parking, lodging, food, etc. We simply do not have resources to answer these types of questions and also keep festival operations running smoothly.
If you have an emergency, please contact the Center Stage box office and they will contact a staff member to assist you.

Center Stage Atlanta box office phone # 404.885.1365

~Jen

Jen,

Is the snack-conundrum solved? Just making sure because last year its good I had my friend with me, otherwise I would had lost my place in line to get a good seat because I had a few protein bars with me 😖

The venue's policy has always stated no outside food or drink allowed. It remains at their discretion if they allow 1-2 bars maximum. Otherwise, there is no point of us offering attendees in and out privileges.