ProgPower USA: Ways to Save Money

Sausalito's moved like a block away from Center Stage by the law school.

loafdeals.com has some sweet deals including this one for the Artmore http://loafdeals.com/r/2630611666106

The referral system is pretty sweet, refer 3 and get yours free. Maybe we can start a chain of referral links or something?

I believe that's for the Smyrna location only.
I thought so at first too, but the description reads "The Vinings [this is Smyrna] mainstay has a spot on West Peachtree in Midtown, and we're proud to bring you this Loaf Deal for $12.50 off a $25 gift certificate to either location!" So it should work at the one near Center Stage.

I got a suite at the residence might be open to let someone crash on the couch. esp if they could help me with being a guide and such.

If I take MAARTA what are the chances of being robbed n such. Im from philly and people with luggage are prime crime targets on SEPTA. an what would a cab cost me from the airport to midtown?

If I take MAARTA what are the chances of being robbed n such. Im from philly and people with luggage are prime crime targets on SEPTA. an what would a cab cost me from the airport to midtown?

Attendees have been using the Marta for 16 years with no reports of trouble.

A cab is going to cost you about $45 from the airport to midtown. However, if you attempt it during rush hour (4p-7p), it could take you over an hour to get to your hotel. Marta takes about 30 mins.

Attendees have been using the Marta for 16 years with no reports of trouble.

A cab is going to cost you about $45 from the airport to midtown. However, if you attempt it during rush hour (4p-7p), it could take you over an hour to get to your hotel. Marta takes about 30 mins.

We used Lyft to get around Atlanta last year and had no issues getting to the Airbnb from the airport and it was $20. Used them for the zoo, aquarium and back and forth to venue every night with no issues.