Porcupine Tree - "Arriving Somewhere" DVD

x_OPETH_x

Feb 12, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
just watched both discs....

simply amazing. the DTS mix on Disc 1 absolutely blew me away. Editing was also stunning, with lots of unique effects on almost every frame.

It just came in the mail today, I got number 1370/2000 of the limited numbered editions :headbang:

highly recommended for fans of ANY of PT's eras.

last i read... it's,

UK/Europe (Snapper) - 9th October
USA (Snapper) - 10th October
Japan (WHD Entertainment) - 27th September

for the regular version in stores.

i think some are available at the concerts, but the pre-order #'ed ones have been sold out for awhile.

I'm never buying anything special edition from PT again. I bought deadwing special edition and was extremely let down. Plus it took longer to arrive. The one thing i don't like about this band/managing decisions is that they rerelease everything in "special editions" and make limited copies of everything. I guess it's for collectors, but for christ's sake it's unnecessary.

^ Pretty much everything they've done / do is widly available, bar a couple of things. The more limited stuff comes from SW's other projects.

Mr Samsara said:
Too lazy/busy to look it up myself.... is there anything special on the pre-order version that I won't get when I buy it off the shelf?

The pre-orders are over, and the special ones sold out. The only difference was 6 postcards, and a sticker on the back stating the number out of 2000.

wow i have to wait until october 9th to get my hands on this dvd? :ill:
so the only thing about the ltd dvd is that it came with some postcards and got released earlier? jesus christ..

Well Hi ,

I haven't been posting for a long time :D

And this is a little off-topic but...I want to ask about something SW uses. I am sure one of you plays guitar. What pedals he use during the Hatesong solos And the Start Of..'s begining?

Thanks...